Applications for University of Port Harcourt,2017/2018 UNIPORT Post-UTME/Admission Screening Exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session is on. University of Port Harcourt, (UNIPORT) hereby invites candidates who choose the University as their First Choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for a Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 UNIPORT Post-UTME/Admission Screening Exercise
- Eligible/Cleared candidates are to visit the school website via www.uniport.edu.ng
- Complete the Online Application form
- Upload a recent Passport Photograph and a print out of your JAMB Result
- Click on the Submit button then Proceed to make online payment Using MasterCard, Visa or Debit Cards
- After payment is complete, please remember to visit http://post-utme2017.com/ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/login.php, login with your email address and password to print out your Acknowledgement slip.
Required Documents For 2017/2018 UNIPORT Post-UTME/Admission Screening Exercise
• A clear copy of the Acknowledgement slip printed online and pen.
• Copy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB)/Examination Slip(s) for Candidates awaiting results.
Inconsistency in name or picture on Acknowledgement slip will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
2017/2018 UNIPORT Post-UTME/Admission Application Closing
Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at Mid–Night on SUNDAY, 21st August, 2017.
Admission Screening Schedule 2017/2018
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
Day/Date of Exercise Time College/Faculties/Disciplines
1.Thursday, 28th Sept, 2017 7.00am Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
2. Friday, 29thSept, 2017 7.00am Humanities
3. Saturday, 30thSept, 2017 7.00am Management Sciences
4. Monday, 2nd Oct, 2017 7.00am Engineering
5. Tuesday, 3rd Oct, 2017 7.00am Science/SSLT
6. Wednesday, 4th Oct, 2017 7.00am Social Sciences
7. Thursday, 5th Oct, 2017 7. 00am Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
8. Friday, 6th Oct, 2017 7.00am Medicine and Surgery (1)
9. Saturday, 7th Oct, 2017 7.00am Medicine and Surgery (2)
Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the Screening Exercise. For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org