Update On N-Power 2017/2018 Job Recruitment Application – We have observed that a number of people don’t pay attention to instructions. The 2017 N-power application is presently open for Graduate Category.
Please read this carefully.
Terms and Conditions of N-Power 2017/2018 Job Recruitment Application
- Applicant must be between 18 and 35 years as of December 31st 2017 in order to apply for N-Power.
- You warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these terms.
Your Obligation to N-Power You Shall:
- Make sure you provide all the correct and accurate information requested to process and evaluate your application.
- Do not use your application or participant in N-Power for any improper, unlawful or fraudulent activity.
- You should not use your application or participation in N-Power to commit a criminal act or to cause nuisance or annoyance or inconvenience to or harass others.
- Co-operate with any reasonable security or other checks or requested of information made by N-Power from time to time in relation to your application or participation in N-Power.
- Take all reasonable caution and assume full responsibility for your financial information that you may share with third participator on third party computers for the purpose of completing the N-Power application.
- Comply with all reasonable instructions issued by N-Power from time to time in relation to your application.
- Make sure you comply with all application laws and legislation.
By applying on N-Power, you confirm that all the information provided in your application are true and accurate. N-Power reserves the right to verify all of the information as well as the authenticity of your education qualification. In the event that there is discrepancy or information is found to be false, you will be withdrawn from the programme immediately and all the criminal consequences of your action will follow.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless N-Power and the Federal Government of Niger and it’s officers, employees and agents from and against any third party claims, actions or demands including without limitation, cost, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the N-Power website. Any document posted by you, your breach of these terms and conditions.
N-Power 2017/2018 Job Recruitment Application Form:
N-POWER 2017 BEFORE YOU APPLY!!
You are about to enter the application portal for the N-Power Programme. To serve you better, we advise that you have the following ready before you go on to apply.
- Your 11 Digit Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Surname, First Name and Middle Name as registered on your BVN. Please note that your personal information must match with your information as registered on your BVN.
- Your 10 Digit Bank Account Number.
- A Pen and Paper to record your unique reference number.
N-Power Application Update as at June 16th, 2017.